Monday 31 August 2009

i ♥ Pip Studio


I just wanted to share something i have just discovered via decor8 last week! because it's amazing! it's Pip Studio, a Dutch company that create a range of beautiful homewares; from bedspreads to china its all very colourful, pretty and most of all girly, my favourite :) so i thought i would show some pictures, I'm sure you will fall in love with them as much as i have, if you haven't heard of them already that is . . I'm probably a bit behind!

the website is amazing alone, if i ever have a website this would be my inspiration - i'd love to make my blog in this sort of style, though i'm not enough of a computer whizz to figure it out!?

found via: shop times
i need some of this china in my life! 
found via: aanbod pagina

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this site - looks so fun! And I know what you mean about wanting to add certain styles and elements to your blog - I wish I knew more about web design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessie!I love PIP is so beautiful.
    I Like your blog!
    Hugs from argentina..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment. Any questions I will try to answer within the comments section so all readers can see.